Our school mission is to inspire life-long learners to be responsible global citizens who have respect for themselves, the earth, and diverse cultures.
HQIS Application Procedure
Step 1:Online Application
Applications are completed through Open Apply online and all requested documents below are
uploaded to the system.
Click here to start your registration now.
• Completed application
• Digital photos of student and parents
• Passports first page and visa page of student and parents
• Student birth certificate
• Student immunization records
• Student and parent shanghai residence permit, diplomatic visa, or the letter employer affirming that a visa will be procured.
• For Kindergarten and above students, school reports of the current and previous two academic years are required (Certified translations into English are required for reports in other languages)
Step 2: Application Fees
Once your application is complete, you will be requested to pay a non-refundable 2,000 RMB
Application Fee in order for your application to be processed.
Step 3: Interviews
Once the online application is complete with all requested application documents and application
payment received, interviews will be scheduled for you within 5 working days:
• Nursery to Pre-kindergarten students are required to come with their parent(s) or guardian(s) for an interview.
• Kindergarten and above students are required to come with their parent(s) or guardian(s) for a test and interview.
Enrollment decision will be made based on our admissions criteria and interview result.
Step 4: Welcome to HQIS
You will receive an acceptance letter with the tuition fees invoice together within 5 working days
after the interview, and we will arrange a Class Visit for every student to help them go through the
transition smoothly. Parents are expected to pay the tuition fees by the deadline to secure a place
Welcome to HQIS Community! Wish your family a greater learning journey here!